Enjoy cooking for the holidays this year!
Roast Turkey and Gravy. Baked Ham with Maple Glaze. Traditional Apple Pie. Death-by-Chocolate Torte. Holidays are when you pull out all the stops, and with How to Cook Everything: Holiday Cooking, you can make your special feast or buffet spread without stress.
Mark Bittman, the award-winning author of the bestselling kitchen classic How to Cook Everything, shares his favorite simple-and infinitely flexible-holiday recipes. You'll be able to cook for big feasts and parties from Thanksgiving to New Year's and for other holiday gatherings all year-round. To inspire you and help you plan your meals, you'll find Bittman's straight talk on cooking and special features, including:
* Creative recipe variations and ideas
* Tips for shopping, preparing, and cooking the recipes
* Illustrations to demystify trickier techniques
* Menu suggestions for a Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner, a Tree-Trimming Party, an Easter Feast, and more
* At-a-glance icons highlighting recipes that can be made ahead