Following up on his bestselling diet plan, VB6, the incomparable Mark Bittman delivers a full cookbook of recipes designed to help you eat vegan every day before 6:00 p.m.—and deliciously all of the time.
This special iBooks Author edition of the VB6 Cookbook invites you to:
– Plan a day, week, or month of meals, or cook from Mark’s 28-day VB6 menu and adjust it to suit the way you live.
– Cook from step-by-step instructions. When you’re ready to start cooking, seamlessly switch to landscape mode and view the recipe steps in an easy-to-read format that you can see from across the kitchen counter.
– Shop quickly and easily. Pick out the recipes or parts of your menu that you want to make, and gather an aggregated list of the ingredients you need, which you can e-mail to yourself or shop from right in the ebook.
– Discover ingredient characteristics with an interactive spinner, learning about the Unlimited, Flexible, and Treat foods that make up the core of VB6.
– Connect to Mark’s Twitter feed and tweet back from your own kitchen—without closing the ebook.
In VB6, bestselling author and New York Times columnist Mark Bittman created an easy-to-follow diet plan for vegan meals for breakfast and lunch, and healthy, vegetable-forward meals for every day. Now in this tie-in cookbook, Bittman expands on the VB6 diet with a collection of brand-new recipes and variations to keep the diet going and to keep eating better. It’s no surprise that when you eat lots of fruits and veggies and cut back on meat and dairy, your health can improve. Bittman’s reliably simple, straightforward approach to cooking, and thoughtful approach to eating more plant foods, will make this a must-cook book for both VB6 diet converts and for anyone looking to lose weight and cook, eat, and live healthier.